Thursday, November 3, 2011

What's New

Hi.

It's been a while since I've been here....as in here on this blog.

I haven't forgotten it.

I haven't even wanted to neglect it.

But life happens.

What's new here?

I enjoyed every bit of fall I could....but I'm ready for snow.
I raked our backyard leaves.
I made lefse.
I made a fun October "do-list" and did most of it....
I've been sewing
And crafting
And reading
And playing computer games

And I've been mothering
And housekeeping
And cooking
And trying new things

All of which, someday, I hope to get back on here and blog. But I'd rather do it with pictures, and that will have to wait till I get them uploaded. Meanwhile, enjoy this picture of a Fall "Do-List", which is where I took my idea from. (If you click on the pictures it will go to the link):

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails